Masonicare Health Center
A full range of senior-focused inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, including our acute care hospital unit, short-term rehabilitation and inpatient hospice.
Imagine a thriving community devoted entirely to the care and comfort of seniors. You've just pictured the Masonicare Health Center! We're the state's oldest and most respected geriatric healthcare facility, located right in the heart of Connecticut. We also offer senior living communities-all right under our roof in Wallingford.
Here you'll find everything seniors and their families are looking for. Our full range of services, many offered on an outpatient as well as inpatient basis, includes:
- Acute care (hospital-licensed unit)
- Adult Inpatient Hospice
- Geriatric Assessment
- Rehabilitation Services (Inpatient & Outpatient)
- Skilled nursing care (long-term care)
- Dementia and Alzheimer's care
- Outpatient specialty clinics
- General diagnostic services (labs, x-rays, clinics, etc)
- Geriatric psychiatric care
- Therapeutic & wellness services
- Physician services
- Independent living
- Residential care
- Outpatient Mental Health
To find more information about a specific healthcare service, use our handy Healthcare Services Guide.