I share time. I bring comfort. I get smiles.
Find the most rewarding experience of your life. How would you like to make someone's day? When you volunteer at Masonicare your selfless contributions are repaid one-hundred-fold with the gratitude of our residents, patients and staff. You'll see more smiles and hear more "thank you's" than you ever did at a paying job. If you have a compassionate heart and want to make others happy, you've basically fulfilled our volunteer requirements.
Masonicare offers several opportunities for teenagers and adults to volunteer their time and energies to help us provide the best possible quality care environment to our patients and residents. We have lots of opportunities that can be tailored to fit your talents and schedule. Volunteers with big hearts and warm smiles are always welcome and provide assistance with a wide variety of administrative office duties, or help in one of our gift shops, or interact with residents and families at one or more of our residential care facilities, or even volunteer to help out in the community through our Hospice Volunteers program.
To learn more about volunteering at one of the following Masonicare affiliates, please call:
- Masonicare at Newtown: 1-203-364-3130
- Masonicare Home Health & Hospice (Director of Volunteer Services): 1-866-528-5195
- Masonicare Health Center in Wallingford: 1-203-679-6253
To apply at one of the following Masonicare affiliates, please click the links below:
- Masonicare at Newtown Application — click here
- Masonicare Home Health & Hospice (statewide) Application — click here
- Masonicare Health Center in Wallingford Adult Application — click here
- Masonicare Health Center in Wallingford Junior Application — click here
To discover volunteering opportunities for Masonicare Home Health & Hospice, home healthcare and hospice by Masonicare, please click here.
M - F 9am - 3:30pm